Online Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and can be redeemed by calling our Call Centre on +21 662211, or by visiting our Sales Office located at Malta International Airport.
- The EMD voucher is valid until fully redeemed within the expiry date.
- If you don't use all of your gift voucher balance at one time, another EMD voucher will be issued with the remaining balance. The original expiry date will not change.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months (365 days) from the voucher issue date however the ticket can be bought for future dates.
- Gift vouchers are issued according to the denomination selected at the time of purchase. The denominations go from €25 to €500. The maximum purchasable amount per transaction is €500.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in Euro.
- Gift vouchers are transferable.
- The gift voucher recipient must be aged 16 years or over. Gift vouchers cannot be issued for children.
- There is no limit of the number of gift voucher(s) used per booking; if the total flight price exceeds the value of the gift voucher(s) any price difference can be paid by cash at Air Malta Sales Office or by credit card.
- Gift vouchers can be used as payment for flights.
- Passenger name changes are not permitted if a booking has been paid for using a gift voucher.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, your contract with Air Malta and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract and these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.