Sit at your favourite spot
Choosing your preferred seat is absolutely free of charge when purchasing a Go Flex and Business class products. When holding a ticket from the ‘Go Light and ’Go Safe’ products, the following charges apply:
Things to keep in mind:
- We reserve the right to assign you a different seat to comply with international safety procedures on board.
- Final allocation of seats by the Emergency Exits can only be completed at check-in to verify that an individual passenger meets safety and operational requirements.
For ease of reference, and due to international safety regulations, customers falling in the below categories are not able to sit at the emergency exit row or seats in Row 1C and 1D;
- Infants, expectant mothers, unaccompanied minors, persons with reduced mobility, vision and hearing impaired, comprehension restricted, those who cannot make it to an exit unaided
- Children under the age of 12 years
- Customers who require the use of an extension seat belt
- All seat fees are non refundable.