Flying Together For You - A strong network of partners
Air Malta serves most major European destinations, but we don’t fly everywhere just yet. That’s why we work with like-minded airline partners to help you get where you need to as smoothly as possible.
Our Codeshare Partners
We’ve established codeshare partnerships with leading international airlines. Codesharing is simply an agreement between Air Malta and another trusted airline that allows you to book your whole trip using the Air Malta ‘KM’-code, regardless of whether we serve your destination directly.
You can easily identify which Air Malta flights are operated by our partners. Simply look at the flight number: codeshared flights are distinguished by using “KM” flight numbers in the 2000 range.
The benefits of codesharing include:
- One ticket for your entire journey, from reservations to checking-in
- Get boarding passes at the same time for all your flights*
- Check-in your baggage once and retrieve it at your final destination.
- More convenient schedules for easier connections
- Greater opportunities to earn Flypass KMiles.
Our Partners are:
- Air France
- Brussels Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Turkish Airlines
- to check-in with the airline operating your initial flight.
- that baggage restrictions and permitted weights may vary based on the operating carrier of your flight. Always check with all airlines on your itinerary to make sure you’re in compliance.
* Boarding passes are only available on all flights with the following partner airlines : Air France, Emirates, Etihad Airways and Lufthansa