Passengers are required to:
- Present an EU Digital Covid Certificate (EUDCC) or equivalent, containing
- a recovery certificate after the period of self-isolation has ended,
- or a vaccine certificate for a vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency and those listed in the Circular issued by the Italian Ministry for Health, or
- a negative test PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior arrival, or
- a negative antigen test taken within 48 hours before arrival.
The EUDCC is no longer required for domestic flights within Italy.
- Until the 15th June 2022, passengers are required to wear an FFP2 mask on board the aircraft.
Updated 3rd May 2022