Travel Safe and Worry Free
Lost or delayed baggage can be one of the most unpleasant blows during your holiday. Although Air Malta delivers more than 98% of checked baggage on time, for your peace of mind, you can add baggage protection for only €5.00 and get €1000 compensation to your bank account if your baggage is delayed more than 96 hours after your flight.
Air Malta is offering this service in collaboration with Blue Ribbon Bags.
Some things to keep in mind:
· If your baggage is delayed, please head over to the Lost and Found office at the airport you have landed in. Fill the Property Irregularity Report (PIR) - the agent at the office will issue you a report number afterwards.
· Within 24 hours after reaching your destination, contact Blue Ribbon Bags - you will find contacts in the confirmation e-mail sent to you earlier.
· After you have submitted the form, send an e-mail to [email protected]. Important! Mention your BRB agreement number as subject of your e-mail letter and attach your Property Irregularity Form (scanned or photographed) to the e-mail. Please make sure that in the attachment all the details from your PIR are visible and can be clearly seen.
· You will receive live updates about your bag and if not found after 96 hours, you'll receive a compensation of 1000 EUR to your bank account.
· This protection covers sports equipment, and last-minute gate check-ins.