The career choice for High-Flyers
Air Malta people are committed to meeting the needs of today’s travellers and representing the best of the Maltese spirit.
We are passionate about helping our customers make the most of the time spent in our company and on the Maltese Islands, whether as visitors or residents.
As a team, we work to encourage visitors to discover the rich diversity of Malta, a unique Mediterranean destination. We hope our introduction to Malta encourages them to return, making new discoveries and friends of Malta and its people with each visit.
We do this by providing visitors with a heartfelt welcome and dedicated service from their first click on our website to their safe return home after a happy and fulfilled visit.
If you work at Air Malta, you'll be part of a united, committed team and will play a significant role in achieving our vision of being recognised as the world’s leading destination airline.
Life at Air Malta
At Air Malta, our best resource is our people as they are the ambassadors for our airline and for the Maltese Islands.
We seek to create a working environment that is enjoyable and productive and that will provide high performers with opportunities for further career development.
Depending on the role you take up at Air Malta, these are some of the benefits you can expect:
- located at Skyparks, one of the top business centres in the Malta, or alternatively at Malta International Airport, one of Europe’s best regional airports
- enhance your skills through our mentoring programmes and on-the-job training
- be able to enrich the local community through involvement in our corporate social responsibility programme
- enjoy travel benefits on Air Malta’s flight network and with some interline partners
Employment with us
The airline industry is highly competitive and Air Malta welcomes hard-working, innovative and service-oriented staff to keep us ahead of the competition. Joining our company offers outstanding opportunities to make the best use of your abilities and to develop your career in any of the following areas:
- Ground Handling
- Passenger Handling
- Flight Crew
- Cabin Crew
- Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management
- Commercial Operations
- Human Resources
- Flight Operations
- Information Technology
- Project Management
How to Apply
Air Malta follows the standard recruitment process of all Maltese public companies, which makes sure that all appointments are considered transparently and fairly on the basis of merit. Here’s a general overview of our recruitment process:
- When a new position becomes available or a previous position is vacant, Air Malta releases an internal call for applications to identify a suitable candidate within the company.
- If the position isn’t filled, Air Malta registers the position with the ETC (Employment and Training Corporation) which promotes the vacancy to its database of jobseekers.
- The final channel includes promoting the vacancy online, via newspapers and through a number of trusted recruitment agencies.
Once prospective applicants are identified through one of the above procedures, interviews are held at which the applicant meets a member from the human resources team as well as the relevant department and section managers.