Terms and Conditions
1. Ancillary Sale 2023 | UP TO 25% OFF on selected Air Malta extras and bundles.
2. Offer available on: 23KG bag, 32KG bag, Weight Upgrade from 23KG to 32KG Bag, Sport and Musical Equipment, Pet in Cabin, Go First (for Economy Fares), and selected Bundles (for Economy Fares).
3. A discount is applied on purchase of the above discounted ancillaries from www.airmalta.com, through Call Centre, and Sales Office. Via www.airmalta.com, all discounts are available both during the booking process for new bookings and via Manage My Booking, with the exception of Pet in Cabin and all Bundles. Discounted Pet in Cabin bookings and Bundles are only available during the booking process, via Sales Office or Call Centre. From the Call Centre and Sales Office, all discounts apply.
4. Booking period: Monday 30th January 2023 – Sunday 5th February 2023 (23:59hrs CET).
5. Should the discounted extra or bundle not be used as booked, or in the event that the extra or bundle is used/exchanged on any date other than the 30th of January 2023 – 5th of February 2023, the difference in cost will be charged.
6.Taxes, Fees, and Charges: All taxes, fees and charges remain applicable in full. Passenger is responsible for the payment of any and all applicable taxes, fees, and charges.
7. Reservations & Ticketing: Discount is valid only from 30th January 2023 – 5th February 2023 (23:59hrs CET). Discounted extras can also be added to the flight tickets that you may have already purchased.
8. Discounted ancillaries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. Discounted ancillaries are only available on Air Malta Operated point to point scheduled flights.
10. Combinability: Not valid with any other discounts, coupons, discount programs, promotional offer, or other arrangements.
11. Additional Terms: All public fare rules/conditions and tariffs applicable to the base public fare shall continue to apply. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions on the one hand and the public fare rules/conditions and/or tariffs (that are applicable to the base public fare being discounted) on the other hand, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
12. Conditions of Carriage: Transportation of passengers and baggage by Air Malta p.l.c shall be subject to Air Malta’s ‘General Conditions of Carriage (passenger and baggage)’ or any equivalent terms and conditions upon which Air Malta undertakes the carriage by air of passengers and baggage prevailing at the time of carriage and all other applicable rules, laws, regulations and International Conventions.
13. Other: All the terms and conditions as set out herein are final and cannot be changed by any statement or representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Air Malta p.l.c or any flight ticket/ancillary issuing entity/channel. Other restrictions may apply and Air Malta p.l.c reserves the right at any time to suspend, terminate or change this offer without notice and without any liability to any person. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Malta. Any disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the above Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed to purchase ancillaries under this offer. By purchasing ancillaries under this offer you fully and unconditionally accept to be bound by all of the above Terms and Conditions.