Black Friday Sale!
Benefit from our Black Friday offer of 50% OFF Flight Fares!
Scroll down to view Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Black Friday 2022 Flash Sale Offer | 50% OFF on Go Light base fare for routes on KM operated flights excluding Amsterdam for flights between the 09th of January 2023 till the 15th of March 2023 (both days included).
- Offer available on all direct Air Malta scheduled routes excluding Amsterdam on flights booked on the 25th of November 2022 only.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Go Sale T&Cs apply. Find out more here.
- No promo code needed; discount is applied automatically.
- Discount is applicable on new flight tickets purchased through Airmalta.com.
- Discount is applied on flight fares only.
- Taxes, Fees and Charges: All taxes, fees and charges remain applicable in full. Passenger is responsible for the payment of any and all applicable taxes, fees, and charges.
- Travel Period: Between 09th January 2023 till 15th March 2023.
- Booking Period: 25th November 2022
- Reservations & Ticketing: Fare is valid for new flight ticket purchases only (subject to availability) and cannot be applied to flight tickets that have already been purchased.
- Combinability: Not valid with any other discounts, coupons, discount programmes, promotional offers, or other arrangements.
- Changes and refunds: Any changes/refund requests on the original itinerary/return flight ticket shall be as per the applicable (i.e., applicable to that base public fare being discounted) public fare rules/conditions and tariffs and shall also be subject to the applicable fees as set out in such public fare rules/conditions and tariffs (for example, in the case of re-booking, this shall be subject to the applicable re-booking fee). Any changes made to the itinerary and/or to the flight ticket after purchase will eliminate eligibility for this offer.
- Additional Terms: All public fare rules/conditions and tariffs applicable to the base public fare shall continue to apply. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions on the one hand and the public fare rules/conditions and/or tariffs (that are applicable to the base public fare being discounted) on the other hand, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Conditions of Carriage: Transportation of passengers and baggage by Air Malta p.l.c shall be subject to Air Malta’s ‘General Conditions of Carriage (passenger and baggage)’ or any equivalent terms and conditions upon which Air Malta undertakes the carriage by air of passengers and baggage prevailing at the time of carriage and all other applicable rules, laws, regulations, and International Conventions.
- Other: All the terms and conditions as set out herein are final and cannot be changed by any statement or representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Air Malta p.l.c or any flight ticket issuing entity/channel. Other restrictions may apply and Air Malta p.l.c reserves the right at any time to suspend, terminate or change this offer without notice and without any liability to any person. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed, enforced, and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Malta. Any disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
If you do not agree to be bound by all the above Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed to purchase a flight ticket under this offer. By purchasing a flight ticket under this offer you fully and unconditionally accept to be bound by all the above Terms and Conditions.